Terms and conditions
- Unless otherwise indicated, this website and its contents are the property of Building People CIC, whose administrative offices are at Horizons, 60 Queen’s Road, Reading, RG1 4BS, United Kingdom. The copyright in the material contained on this website belongs to Building People CIC or its licensors. The trademarks appearing on this website are protected by the laws of England and by international trademark laws.
- You must not use any part of the materials on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- Building People CIC does not make any warranty that information contained on this website, or on any site linked to this website, is complete, accurate or up to date; and Building People CIC is not responsible for the results of reliance on any such information.
- Building People CICdoes not make any warranty that use of the website will be uninterrupted, virus free or error free; or that use of the website will not affect other software or operating systems used to access the website. Any warranties provided under the general law are expressly excluded to the fullest extent possible. In particular, Building People CIC does not warrant that use of the website will not infringe the rights of any other person or organisation; nor that the website is of reasonable quality or fit for any particular purpose, even if Building People CIC has received notice of an intention to use the website for that purpose.
- Unless they are contained in Building People CIC information, or unless expressly stated otherwise, opinions given on this website are those of the individuals making them, and not those of Building People CIC. Building People CIC is not responsible for such opinions or any claims resulting from them.
- To the extent permitted in law, Building People CIC accepts no liability for any loss or damage which may be suffered by other parties as a direct or indirect result of using this website (including loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of business, and consequential loss).
- Persons submitting material to Building People CIC or to this website are solely responsible for that information and material and for any claims relating to its content, whether made against Building People CIC or otherwise. Whilst Building People CIC does not exercise editorial control over any content posted to the website by users, Building People CIC reserves the right at its sole discretion to remove any content which it has been notified is objectionable, whether or not the objection is substantiated, and otherwise to review, edit or delete any comments posted by users which it deems defamatory, unlawful, threatening or otherwise objectionable. Notwithstanding the foregoing, and to the extent permitted in law, Building People CIC accepts no responsibility or liability for any material communicated by third parties via the website.
- Subject to the above, those gaining access to this website are authorised to make use of the website (and of any interactive facilities which are available through it) for any lawful purposes. The following is a non-exclusive list of uses which are expressly prohibited:
- Using the website to commit or encourage unlawful acts, including unlawful copying or use of copyright material;
- Use of Building People CIC material’s except as expressly authorised and as a registered user;
- Misrepresenting the user’s identity or authority;
- Distributing any type of virus or other device intended to cause nuisance, loss or corruption of any information on the website or accessed through it, or of any systems used to operate the website or any systems accessed through it;
- Tampering with communications which are not the user’s, or making any alteration to any information on the website;
- Accessing or attempting to access other parties’ user accounts;
- Hacking or attempting to hack any part of the website, or any system used to run it, or any system accessed through the website;
- Disrupting the flow of communications in interactive areas;
- Storing personal data derived from the website;
- Posting material which:
- infringes intellectual property rights;
- defames or threatens other people or organisations;
- is offensive, obscene or hateful, or which other users of the website are likely to consider offensive, obscene or hateful.
- Building People CIC collects email addresses and other contact details, together with any comments provided voluntarily via this website. Building People CIC also collects information on which pages are visited. This information is used to improve the content of the website and to make contact for marketing purposes and for the supply of information.
- These terms are governed by English law, and the courts of England have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to them.
- If any of these terms is found to be illegal or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the term(s) in question will be severed; but the remaining terms will continue in force.
PURCHASE OF SERVICES
These terms and conditions will apply to any contract between us and you for the sale of any Services to you (Contract):
- You will be charged for the Service you wish to purchase (via our payment processing provider) at the point of placing your order.
- After you place an order, we will send you an email confirming that your order has been received by our system (Order Confirmation). Your card will be charged at the point you place the order. The Contract between us will only be formed when we send you the Order Confirmation.
You can pay for Services using a debit card or credit card or PayPal. We accept the following cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Switch and Delta. Payment for the Services will be taken at the point of order.
The prices for Services will be as quoted on the Site and you will be charged the price quoted on the Site at the time you place your order. The prices on the Site include VAT where applicable at the current rate.
Prices are liable to change at any time, but any changes will not affect orders already placed and confirmed by an Order Confirmation.
Questions, comments and requests regarding these terms should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org